Shop re-opening protocols
Effective January 17, 2022 the shop will re-open to the membership.
Shop hours will be 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (clean up at 2:45 pm).
Here’s the link to the shop re-opening protocol presentation, please take a minute to review.
Below are a couple key points from the protocol presentation sent to the membership.
- Members using the shop are required to be fully vaccinated with government of Canada approved vaccine shots to enter the shop and club meetings.
- Anyone not able to receive two government of Canada approved vaccine shots (with proof from a doctor) must present proof of a negative Covid test within the past 24 hours before entering the shop or club meeting (rapid Covid test, at the members expense).
- For fully vaccinated members the shop will be available from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (clean up at 2:45pm), Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.
- For those members who are not able to be vaccinated (with proof from a doctor), the shop will be available from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (clean up at 2:45pm) on Friday.
- Entry to the shop will be via the Bagot Street entrance from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, if you would like to bring large material into the shop, please use the regular parking lot entrance from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
- All members must sign in during each visit to the shop to ensure we have sufficient contact tracing information.
For additional information please contact the president via email, email@example.com.
Interested in becoming a club member?
Please read and print the DWC Woodworking Club Waiver when coming to the shop to register.
Fill the form out on the computer, print the form and bring to our next meeting to get registered and start enjoying the great benefits of the Durham Woodworking Club.
We discuss a wide range of woodworking related topics, including specific elements of our craft, such as turning, cabinet making, scroll sawing, chip carving and router work and more.