To post an item for sale, send an email to email@example.com. Please include a description of the item (s), current images, asking price and contact information.
For Sale – Mastercraft jointer with stand
I have a Mastercraft jointer I bought at Canadian Tire about 25 years ago that I’m looking to get out of my garage. I’m asking $30 for the jointer/stand combo. I was never fully satisfied with the way it worked, it just didn’t seem to put as true an edge on the board as I would like. It’s in half decent condition, motor works well, lite rust in a few places and blades could use a sharpening. If anyone can make use of it and thinks they can get it to work it’s theirs if they make a $30 dollar donation to the wig stand challenge instead of paying me. Could send a pic if you like.
Wayne 905 243. 8545
For Sale – Shop Fox W1730 Sander
New never used, asking $1,500 (pickup to be confirmed)For Sale – contact Paul Kidson – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop Fox W1730 Oscillating Edge Sander
This sander features a 6-inch x 89-inch belt that oscillates 3/4-inch vertically at 52 times per minute! It also has a quick release belt tension lever, a 0 to 90 degree tilting graphite-coated platen, and a 2 HP 240V motor. The W1730 has a 26-7/8-inch x 12-inch cast iron main table for edge sanding and a 10-inch x 11-1/2-inch cast iron auxiliary table for spindle sanding. Other features include a 180 degree adjustable miter gauge, two 4-inch dust ports, a powder-coated finish, and a removable fence.
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC
- Two 4-inch dust ports
- Table size: 26-7/8-by-12-inch
- Table travel: 3-3/4-inch Vertical, 5-inch Horizontal
- Aux. table size: 10-by-11-1/2-inches
- Aux. table travel: 10-inch
- Sanding belt speed: 3150 FPM
- Sanding belt oscillation stroke: 3/4-inch
- Platen with graphite pad: 6-3/4-by-30-1/4-inch
- T-Slot table & miter gauge
- Precision ground cast iron tables
- Quick release belt tension lever
- Graphite coated platen
- Oscillating sanding belt
- Shielded & permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Approx. shipping weight: 462 lbs.