Great meeting last night, we watched a YouTube video of a gentleman, Adrian Ferrazzutti who is a skilled furniture maker, his video from last night focused on mosaic veneering. Included is the link to Adrian’s furniture web site and he has videos on his YouTube channel, I would highly recommend viewing both, we’ll also upload the information on our web page. Adrian’s web site is http://www.ferrazzuttifurniture.com.
- Calvin would like additional volunteers to help out with the Kub Cars program, please contact Calvin for additional information.
- Ron Whitbread will be tuning up the table saw this Saturday from 9:30 am to noon, if you would like to learn how to tune up a table saw or would like to connect with Ron, please feel free to stop by the shop on Saturday morning.
- Rick Sullivan will be taking lottery monies for the next round, the last day to pay will be March 4th.
- Wednesday night will be the open turning night with Denis and Chris, 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Thursday night Chad will be hosting an open shop night, 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm, all welcome.
- 2019 membership fees are due, you can renew on-line, or during our Monday night meetings, cash, cheque, credit or debit, all are welcome, be sure to follow up with Paul Kidson or Greg Nevin.
If anyone has any questions or if I’ve missed anything, please do not hesitate to call, email or text.