Fantastic meeting this past Monday night, a special thank you to Kevin Berry for the musical introduction to start the meeting, Kevin is a very talented bag pipe musician. We had a great assortment of holiday treats to highlight the meeting.
As well, we ran our annual general meeting this past Monday night, with elections of the 2020 executive. Thank you to everyone for their support during the AGM , now that we’ve run through our first attempt with the new procedures, it should run much smother next year.
Club holiday hours – No evening shop hours
- Monday December 23rd, shop open 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Tuesday December 24th, shop open 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Wednesday December 25th, shop closed
- Thursday December 26th, shop closed
- Friday December 27th, shop open 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Monday December 30th, shop open 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Tuesday December 31st, shop open 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Wednesday January 1st, shop closed
- Thursday January 2nd, shop open 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Friday January 3rd, shop open 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Monday January 6th, club meeting 6:30 pm
- The shop is in need of a clean-up, we’re looking for volunteers to come in on Saturday December 28th, start time 10:00 am, we should be done noon. If you can help, please let me know.
- Tuesday night, open shop night with Mike Kellar, 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Wednesday night, open turning night with Denis Lalonde and Chris Lapine, 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Thursday night, open shop night with Chad Shaw, 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday & Seasons Greeting to everyone, have a safe and happy holiday, will see everyone on January 6, 2020.
If I’ve missed anything or if anyone has any questions, please feel free to call, text or email me anytime.
President – Durham Woodworking Club