Great meeting last night, we had a really good discussion and presentation on how to remove rust from your equipment. It was great to see members bring in their favorite rust removing methods, awesome discussion around tips and general rust removal questions. A copy of the presentation will be posted on the club web site, for those that missed the meeting.
Next week will be our coffee and treat night, our first one of the new season. We encourage everyone to bring in a treat, coffee will be available before and during the meeting for everyone. We’ll also have the folks in from We Grow Food for a presentation, it will be a good night.
On October 21st, the club meeting will be held at the Busy Bee store in Pickering, they will be hosting the club on a special night. They will be bringing in vendors to provide product demonstrations, as well, they will be offering special deals to club members. Please be sure to bring your club membership card with you.
- Tuesday night, open shop night 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm with Mike Kellar
- Wednesday night, open shop night 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm with Denis Lalonde and Chris Lapine
- Thursday night, open shop night 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm with Chad Shaw
- Lottery notice from Rick Sullivan, October 20th will be the last day to pay your funds for the group lottery
- The Oshawa Senior Community group will be hosting the 9th annual Funspiel curling event on November 16th, details will be posted on the club web site
- Reminder, the early bird draw will be help November 25th, in order to enter, you need to pay your 2020 dues before the deadline date. You can pay your dues on the club web site, in case you can’t make it to the club meetings.
If anyone has any questions, please feel free to call, text or email me anytime.
Have a great week!